Window Security Film
Barnett Aldon Ironworks window security film offers the highest level of protection against, burglary attempts.
The window security film has been designed with break-in prevention in mind. It is obvious that the first thing that burglars break when trying to get into a house is the glass. With that in mind, the window security film has been designed to solve this issue. Designed for use on non-tempered glass, the security film will make your house nearly impossible to break into.
The standard window security film is about 6 or 8 mil inches thick. Hence this gives the glass more resistance meaning the glass is difficult for burglars to break. The material is designed to hold glass together if it does break. If you are conscious about home safety, the Barnett Aldon Ironworks’ window security film is a must have.
Windows have non-tempered glass. Sidelights or windows within 12 inches of a door, patio doors, and our Security Storm Doors all have tempered glass.
- Deters break-ins
- Adds a layer that makes non-tempered glass impact resistant
- Holds the glass together in the event of breakage
- Provides protection to wind borne debris
- Optically clear – provides protection without changing the appearance of the window
- Reduces 99% of UV rays coming through the window without significantly reducing the amount of light let in.
- Optional sticker to alert burglars that you have security film installed will keep them from even trying to break in!
There are no products matching the selectionThis is a custom CMS block displayed if category is empty.
You can replace it with any custom content.