1) How do you start the process?
Give us a call on (505)- 345-1878 or visit our website and fill in the form or send us a direct email and one of our representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and if you are interested in knowing more, we can visit your home to give a free estimate and guide you with all the best options available to meet your specific needs. No obligation!
2) Why my bedroom window's iron bar locks not working?
There can be an alignment problem with the pin that goes into the fire release box, the other problem could be it might be dry and need lubrication. To locate the exact problem we would need to have our highly experienced installer visit the site and trouble shoot the problem.
3) If I give you measurements can you give me the some idea of the cost?
Yes, The Cost depends upon certain factors like choice of design, size, lock hardware, added features (glass, screen etc). Exact quote can be made only after visiting the home.(Free, No Obligation)
4) How is the wrought iron mounted?
Our products are mounted by hardened security screws normally 3 inches long though thestckle and into the wood framing of the home.
5) When can you come at my place to look at the job?
We are very flexible and do our best to work around your schedule to make it real easy process.
6) How much time do you take in assessing the job and giving me the estimate?
Usually most of the estimates can be done between 15-45 minutes.
7) Can the wrought iron be taken off and repainted?
Yes, It can be.
8) Do you provide forge work services?
9) Can you come and install a lock on to my iron gate?
Yes, in most of the cases it can be done.
10) What is the cost for security window films?
It depends upon the size of the window, the quantity of window, and weather it is clear or tinted as well as the thickness of the film.
11) Do you give military and senior discounts on your products?
Sorry, we don't. Instead of giving special discounts we believe giving everybody the maximum value.
12) Can I visit your showroom to see all the parts and products?
Yes, We welcome you to visit our showroom. We assure you it will be well worth your time.
13) Is your company licensed, bonded and Insured?
Yes, We are licensed, bonded and Insured for past 50 years.
14) How long have your company been in the business
We have been protecting Albuquerque home owners for past 50 years. Since 1968 to be precise.
15) What is the policy for the life time guarantee? What are the specifics?
Our life time guarantee is on the workmanship and materials on master frame. The master frame is the main welded steel structure for any gate, door, window grill, railing etc.
16) What are the best practices to protect wrought iron from rust?
All of our products are powder coated, which is the state of the art process in coating technology. The product should last 20 plus years with no maintenance. Bright colors, will over many years loose color retention, this varies depending upon specific colors selected.
17) I need security without compromising on the ventilation
Our security storm doors comes with all glass and upper screen panel, which allows you to have insulation and natural light during the winter, and natural light and cross ventilation during the summer. It is very easy to exchange glass with screen without compromising on your security.
18) Do you have a showroom and what are the hours it's open.
Yes, we have a nice showroom, which is located at 4800 Pan American E.Freeway, Albuquerque, 87109. The office hours are; Monday-Friday, 10 am-5 pm and Saturday, 10 am-2 pm.